If you want to become an Intern at Mobica you need to:
- Have a basic knowledge of the given technology: C++, Embedded C, low-level Linux, Android or iOS.
- Be eager for intensive learning of new technologies.
- Be willing to start full-time work after the internship.
About the Internship Program
Software engineering is not only programming, it is much more. You seek solutions, design the architecture, translate notions into working programs, craft features and create the ultimate user experience. It is bringing ideas to life.
If you join the Mobica Internship Program you will learn the full software project lifecycle:
- How customer requirements are changed into Software Architecture Design and Software Detailed Design
- How Software Design is changed into source code and how this code is implemented
- Continuous integration, testing, release and maintenance processes, impact of technical debt
- How to use tools such as JIRA, GitLab CI
We believe in learning by doing.
With Mobica you have a chance to become a seasoned software engineer.
You can expect in Mobica:
- 3-month paid internship in an international company
- Opportunity to participate in interesting projects
- Pleasant atmosphere and a close-knit team
- Fruit, pastries, great coffee
- Fun bonding events
- Game room
- English lessons
- A Mentor who will introduce you to the program
And most importantly:
the possibility of employment after your internship.