We would like to invite you to join a team of developers working on a project for our customer, an industry leader, in gas measurements and leakage detection automation.
In this role, you will join a great team of backend developers working on leakage detectors.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reporting your work progress along with ready samples and final products to a Project Manager.
- Interacting with Product Owners and Architects about the implementation/design of features, in planning and grooming meetings.
- Presenting your outcome to stakeholders, architects, and product management.
- Taking an active part in version migration and software release sessions.
- Java 8 (Ongoing migration to Java 17)
- Spring 5.X /Spring Boot 2.X
(Planned migration to Spring 6.x and Spring Boot 3.x)
- Git and experience in working with Git repository (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket)
- Experience in writing unit tests (JUnit, Mockito)
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Hibernate 4.x / 5.x
Nice To Have
- MS Azure
- Angular 5 (RxJs) + Redux
- Angular 14/16
- Experience working in JIRA, Confluence and Postman
- Good communication skills
- Customer facing experience
- English on decent/communicative level
- Team oriented work and commitment
- Pro-activeness and eagerness to learn
What can you expect from us?
- We Learn by doing; you will collaborate with industry experts willing to share their knowledge, passion and experience.
- We invest in improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs.
- You can advance your career with us by choosing from different career paths (technical, management).
- We’ll help to broaden your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment.
- Commercial projects from the domain.
- Great atmosphere and supportive environment.
- You will work in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere created by many bonding events and activities.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training programs.
- Private medical insurance.
- Multisport program.
- English lessons.
- Company social events.
- Relocation assistance.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
We aim to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people we can find from various backgrounds and cultures. Inclusivity and equality are cornerstones of our Mobica community and a big part of what makes us so brilliant to work with. Here, dedication and performance are valued and rewarded regardless of nationality, gender, age, religious beliefs or other personal characteristics. Here, diversity is celebrated, and everyone belongs.
“The benefits of having a diverse workforce from different backgrounds, recruited and developed only on the basis of ability, is a core personal belief for me - so I join with other members of Mobica’s leadership in promoting a commitment to recognise equal opportunities and rights for our talented individuals. Every Mobican can expect to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of personal characteristics or beliefs.”