Our Administrative Assistant will have a dynamic role in a fast-moving environment, covering every office function, from event planning to travel and basic accounting /finance; from reception to logistical support and HR admin functions. You will be supporting – and partnering with – a global team of 900+ Engineers at 10+ R&D centres in Europe and North America who are working across the full spectrum of mobile product road-mapping – from design and development to integration, and testing
- Facilities: Keep an inventory of office supplies; ensure office space is tidy
- Coordinate office meetings and conference room reservations
- Logistics: Send and receive mail/packages
- Reception: Greet all customers/clients
- Accounting: Keep a record of all invoices/receipts for purchases. Reconcile corporate credit card charges and maintain Accounts Payable payment schedule
- Travel Coordination: Book travel, following company guidelines and standard
- Corporate apartments: assist with short-term and long-term employee accommodations in SF Bay Area
- Event Planning: Assist with office event planning
- Other administrative duties, as needed
Experience & Skills:
- You must be an energetic, flexible professional with top-notch organizational skills, a sense of humour, and a can-do attitude
- Experience with travel booking (international travel a BIG plus) and event planning is highly desirable
Why Join Mobica?
We are building the navigational software and other embedded systems that will put space pods on the moons of Jupiter for Airbus, and we have a long list of clients with equally challenging projects. In addition to competitive pay, we also enjoy strong benefits (financial, health and wellness, personal development, etc.), cushy perks, and an amazing high-learning culture bolstered by curious, inquisitive, collaborative engineers tackling a wide variety of complex projects in a relatively laid-back environment. With support from The Best Mobile UX Design, Development and Delivery Team in the World – including 850+ Engineers at 10+ R&D centers in Europe and North America – there is no better place to learn, collaborate, and grow!