Experience & Skills:
- Jenkins, GIT, Gerrit, or other industry standard tools
- Strong Continuous Integration skills
- Strong UNIX and NT skills
- Strong practical experience writing automated scripts that are well-structured, optimized, documented and tested in LINUX, PERL, Python
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide SCM Administration to Development teams with emphasis on version control and Defect tracking systems in a multi-sited, cross platform Development environment.
- Assist in SW Build and Release Management; includes build system automation, nightly builds, build replication and release process management.
- Work with the development teams to identify and root cause constraints and implement process improvements related to these areas of responsibility. Provide automated scripted solutions for both UNIX and NT environments where appropriate.
- Deliver technical support and direction to development teams, aiding optimization of existing SCM system(s) and processes. Support includes monitoring of help desk requests to resolve developer issues regarding supported tools and processes.
- Design and control Product build and integration standards and procedures
- Build and maintain distributed source control and defect tracking (Configuration Management) databases for software development teams.
- Influence and implement change control processes and procedures, including creation and maintenance of documentation on processes as implemented.
- Support Metrics production and analysis by multiple teams through an automated process
What you can expect from us?
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance
If you want to join Mobica Team, send us your CV in English
Please mind that applying to this job means consent on below conditions:
I hereby agree for processing of personal data by Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw for current and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that the Data Administrator is Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, data is collected for current and future recruitment processes.
Data shared with Mobica Limited as part of the recruitment process may be shared with third parties including current ad prospective customers of Mobica Limited and their affiliates. By submitting your personal information to Mobica Limited as part of this recruitment process you are expressly consenting to your personal information being shared with current and prospective customers of Mobica Limited. Without express consent, the data will not be made available to other data recipients in accordance with art.7 Section 6 by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922, with amendments) you are entitled to access your data and correct them. Providing your personal data is voluntary. Please be informed that your personal data may be withdrawn any time through submission of a respective notice via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.