Mobica | Enabling Technologies
We are a global software services company, delivering enabling technologies that transform business outcomes. We offer scalable custom software engineering with technical and delivery excellence, across the stack, from chip to cloud.
The purpose of the role is to design and develop the software for a new product based on a composition of hardware from previously developed and released products. The role of the team lead will be to clarify, carve and consolidate the architecture of the new product and drive the team to deliver it in a scrum/agile environment. You will also be responsible for communicating the requirements with the customer and decide the architecture of components of the final product.
- Previous experience in team leading and knowledge of how to drive a scrum team.
- Strong embedded knowledge
- Strong C coding skills
- Scrum Master experience (Experience with ARM SDK (NXP would also be acceptable)
- Knowledge of Linux OS or another Unix based OS
- Knowledge of Make-files and Bash Scripting
- Knowledge of GDB
- Proficient knowledge of GIT
- Understanding of branching in a product environment
- Communication skills and ability to gather requirements from the customer
- Understanding of continuous Integration and delivery concepts and tools like Jenkings, Bamboo, Jira
- Experience with hardware flashing and hardware probe debugging
- Knowledge of MISRA C
- Experience with AIM development environment
- Experience with Baremetal and Scons
What you can expect from us?
- Full support from our Mentors
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Commercial projects from the domain
- Great atmosphere and supportive environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance
If you want to join Mobica Team, send us your CV in English
Please note that by applying for this role, you agree to these conditions::
I hereby agree for processing of personal data by Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw for current and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that the Data Administrator is Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, data is collected for current and future recruitment processes.
Data shared with Mobica Limited as part of the recruitment process may be shared with third parties including current ad prospective customers of Mobica Limited and their affiliates. By submitting your personal information to Mobica Limited as part of this recruitment process you are expressly consenting to your personal information being shared with current and prospective customers of Mobica Limited. Without express consent, the data will not be made available to other data recipients in accordance with art.7 Section 6 by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922, with amendments) you are entitled to access your data and correct them. Providing your personal data is voluntary. Please be informed that your personal data may be withdrawn any time through submission of a respective notice via e-mail at email@example.com
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.