Mobica is a global software services business with ambitious growth plans. Based in Greater Manchester with offices across the US and Central Europe, Mobica will double in size over the next 3 years as it expands and deepens its relationships with the world’s leading digital, consumer, manufacturing and B2B brands.
Mobica provides software consulting services across the software development lifecycle, with specialist skills in Automotive, Silicon and Connected Devices. We are now looking for a HR Assistant to join our busy global team based in Wilmslow, Cheshire, to support our growth journey.
Working with our Global HR Manager, this broad role will be involved in numerous aspects of HR for our UK based teams and global Corporate areas including recruitment and onboarding, payroll and benefits, records management and reporting, and performance management activity.
It will also provide day to day administrative support for the team including diary management, booking meeting rooms for interviews and co-ordinating training sessions and seminars
This is a new role within a small, busy team and will suit someone with early HR experience who is looking to grow their career and acquire a broad HR understanding in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business.
- Support the implementation of the new HR and Payroll system, including data review and input, template production and co-ordination of training sessions
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Assist with completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with Process payroll and resolving any payroll errors.
- Assist with completion of termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant
- Understanding of Employment Legislation
- Demonstrable HR administration skills, organised and meticulous attention to detail
- Data input experience
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Eye care
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Recruitment Referral Scheme
- Company events and lots of social activities
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere in a multicultural environment
To apply or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to join Mobica Team, send us your CV
Please note that by applying for this role, you agree to these conditions:
I hereby agree for processing of personal data by Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw for current and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that the Data Administrator is Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, data is collected for current and future recruitment processes.
Data shared with Mobica Limited as part of the recruitment process may be shared with third parties including current ad prospective customers of Mobica Limited and their affiliates. By submitting your personal information to Mobica Limited as part of this recruitment process you are expressly consenting to your personal information being shared with current and prospective customers of Mobica Limited. Without express consent, the data will not be made available to other data recipients in accordance with art.7 Section 6 by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922, with amendments) you are entitled to access your data and correct them. Providing your personal data is voluntary. Please be informed that your personal data may be withdrawn any time through submission of a respective notice via e-mail at email@example.com
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.