Mobica | Enabling Technologies
We are a global software services company, delivering enabling technologies that transform business outcomes. We offer scalable custom software engineering with technical and delivery excellence, across the stack, from chip to cloud.
We would like to invite you to join an exciting project to re-engineer Linux driver for a cutting-edge product so that it is more streamlined and aligned with the existing Windows driver.
The goal of the project is to:
- Port driver software from MS Windows platform to Linux.
- Develop additional features like job dispatch & scheduling control for the compute fabric
- Solid knowledge of C language
- Solid experience of Low-level programming / Driver Development / Kernel programming on Linux platform
- Good command of English, written and verbal
- Good qualification in a Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- Solid skills in software engineering
Nice to have:
- Experience with GPU drivers
- Experience with Windows drivers
What you can expect from us?
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Commercial projects from the domain
- Great atmosphere and supportive environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programs
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance
If you want to join Mobica Team, send us your CV in English
Please note that by applying for this role, you agree to these conditions:
I hereby agree for processing of personal data by Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw for current and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that the Data Administrator is Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, data is collected for current and future recruitment processes.
Data shared with Mobica Limited as part of the recruitment process may be shared with third parties including current ad prospective customers of Mobica Limited and their affiliates. By submitting your personal information to Mobica Limited as part of this recruitment process you are expressly consenting to your personal information being shared with current and prospective customers of Mobica Limited. Without express consent, the data will not be made available to other data recipients in accordance with art.7 Section 6 by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922, with amendments) you are entitled to access your data and correct them. Providing your personal data is voluntary. Please be informed that your personal data may be withdrawn any time through submission of a respective notice via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.