Mobica is looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to provide quality, proactive, high level support. We will require an individual to deliver a professional service to the Executive Team ensuring effective and economic use of their time, and supporting them to deliver an excellent, high quality service to the business, shareholders and our clients.
- Managing complex and fast paced diaries, making quick decisions on behalf of Directors.
- Plan and execute complex travel itineraries for worldwide travel.
- Inbox management, including the setting up of filing systems, scheduling appointments with key stakeholders, internal meetings and diary commitments
- Proactively processing and dealing with correspondence including email and telephone calls.
- Arranging off site meetings, liaising with venues to book hospitality. Following the event through from start to finish.
- Process expense claims for each Executive team member within given deadlines.
As well as the above as an experienced Executive Assistant you will:
- Be the single point of contact for and working closely with the Executive team, this role will require an understanding of the business.
- Working on own initiative and having the confidence to deal with people at all levels within the business and make quick decisions.
- Confidently making decisions on behalf of the Executive team in terms of diary management and travel arrangements.
- Conducting research on behalf of the Executive team in preparation for meetings and events.
- Drafting and preparing high quality Board presentations and papers.
Essential Experience required:
- At least 5 years’+ experience within a similar role.
- Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and integrity at all times.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and manage stakeholders effectively.
- Very experienced with intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Highly organised with excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and shows concern for accuracy and quality of work produced.
- Acts as a role model and is aware of the impact of their own behaviour.
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative and ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work to multiple tight deadlines.
- Hardworking, flexible and adaptable in their approach.
Attractive basic salary
25 days holiday
Contributory Pension Scheme
Life Assurance Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
Employee Recruitment Referral Scheme
Company events and lots of social activities
Friendly and relaxed atmosphere in a multicultural environment
Fruits and cakes at the office
If you want to join Mobica Team, send us your CV in English
Please mind that applying to this job means consent on below conditions:
I hereby agree for processing of personal data by Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw for current and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that the Data Administrator is Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, data is collected for current and future recruitment processes.
Data shared with Mobica Limited as part of the recruitment process may be shared with third parties including current ad prospective customers of Mobica Limited and their affiliates. By submitting your personal information to Mobica Limited as part of this recruitment process you are expressly consenting to your personal information being shared with current and prospective customers of Mobica Limited. Without express consent, the data will not be made available to other data recipients in accordance with art.7 Section 6 by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922, with amendments) you are entitled to access your data and correct them. Providing your personal data is voluntary. Please be informed that your personal data may be withdrawn any time through submission of a respective notice via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.