We are looking for experienced Project Managers that want to work on world-class hardware-oriented projects at the leading edge of technology. The strong growth of Mobica ensures that there are many opportunities to develop your skills and career, and to take on more responsibility in our company.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and proactively manage workloads. You will also be a strong team player and be able to influence, deliver and resolve in a complex environment. Full understanding of standard project management methodologies, concepts and processes are required.
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management;
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle and working to corporate standards.
- Providing independent advice on the management of projects;
- Organising the various professional people working on a project;
- Risk assessment;
- Ensuring the quality standards and aims of the project are met;
- Accounting, costing and billing.
- Supporting internal improvements and governance
- Always looking for ways to improve how we work and reduce waste
- Project Management qualification
- Highly organized with proven ability to manage changing priorities
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment and assertiveness
- Professional and positive approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
- A can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Ability to motivate people
- Management skills
What you can expect from us?
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Commercial projects from the domain
- Great atmosphere and supportive environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programs
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance
If you want to join Mobica Team, send us your CV in English
Please note that by applying for this role, you agree to these conditions::
I hereby agree for processing of personal data by Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw for current and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that the Data Administrator is Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, data is collected for current and future recruitment processes.
Data shared with Mobica Limited as part of the recruitment process may be shared with third parties including current ad prospective customers of Mobica Limited and their affiliates. By submitting your personal information to Mobica Limited as part of this recruitment process you are expressly consenting to your personal information being shared with current and prospective customers of Mobica Limited. Without express consent, the data will not be made available to other data recipients in accordance with art.7 Section 6 by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922, with amendments) you are entitled to access your data and correct them. Providing your personal data is voluntary. Please be informed that your personal data may be withdrawn any time through submission of a respective notice via e-mail at email@example.com
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.