You will be a part of Python development team. The team’s main responsibility is writing the test scripts for the purpose of automated validation of network drivers and tools associated with it.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline or 3+ years working experience in the computer engineering area
- Strong scripts writing skills in Python language
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of computer networks (TCP/IP, routing etc)
- Experience working with Linux environment or similar
- Good spoken and written English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience as a Development team leader
- Experience with virtualization, Vmware, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of testing drivers in Linux environment
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance
If you want to join Mobica Team, send us your CV in English
Please mind that applying to this job means consent on below conditions:
I hereby agree for processing of personal data by Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw for current and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that the Data Administrator is Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, data is collected for current and future recruitment processes.
Data shared with Mobica Limited as part of the recruitment process may be shared with third parties including current ad prospective customers of Mobica Limited and their affiliates. By submitting your personal information to Mobica Limited as part of this recruitment process you are expressly consenting to your personal information being shared with current and prospective customers of Mobica Limited. Without express consent, the data will not be made available to other data recipients in accordance with art.7 Section 6 by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922, with amendments) you are entitled to access your data and correct them. Providing your personal data is voluntary. Please be informed that your personal data may be withdrawn any time through submission of a respective notice via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.