WHAT do WE expect FROM YOU?
- Motivation to work at a reception desk
- Ability to solve problems and a positive attitude to work
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Well organized and paying attention to details
- Practical English knowledge (at least B2 level)
- Computer skills (MS Office, good Internet searching skills)
- Experience in reception/administrative position will be an asset
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN MOBICA:
- Keeping the office, reception and meeting rooms tidy and well-presented all times
- Answering the phone, receiving visitors and guests
- Ensuring the office is secure, issuing visitors badges and recording as appropriate
- Assisting in day to day general administrative tasks, filing, reception, scanning documents, and any other ad-hoc tasks
- Assisting with various activities related to the operation of the office and assisting in general facilities support issues that arise or are reported by office staff
- Take on small research projects, for example researching suppliers
- Reception duties: Managing a busy reception desk. Answering calls, forwarding calls and taking messages
- Answering questions about the organization, giving directions and other information
- Processing orders and invoices. Using internal software and systems
- Ordering items required for general office operation
- Able to take direction and work well with others
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Learning by doing – you will work with experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Online learning platform
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
If you want to join Mobica Team, send us your CV in English
Please note that by applying to this job you agree to conditions below:
I hereby agree for processing of personal data by Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw for current and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that the Data Administrator is Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, data is collected for current and future recruitment processes.
Data shared with Mobica Limited as part of the recruitment process may be shared with third parties including current ad prospective customers of Mobica Limited and their affiliates. By submitting your personal information to Mobica Limited as part of this recruitment process you are expressly consenting to your personal information being shared with current and prospective customers of Mobica Limited. Without express consent, the data will not be made available to other data recipients in accordance with art.7 Section 6 by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922, with amendments) you are entitled to access your data and correct them. Providing your personal data is voluntary. Please be informed that your personal data may be withdrawn any time through submission of a respective notice via e-mail at email@example.com
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.