We invite you to join a hardware-oriented virtualization project revolving around the top of the line networking products. You will work directly with both current and future available 10gig+ products in the VMware environment. Your tasks will include, setting up deployment environments and performing manual and automated test passes to validate the behaviour of physical and virtual networking solutions.
As a Validation Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the team of Validation Engineers working on the validation of the drivers for computer network cards
- Technical support for the team (expert knowledge required)
- You will be the main customer contact in the area of the validation of the project
The successful candidate is expected to have:
- Strong Quality Assurance knowledge
- Networking Knowledge
- Soft Skills required to lead the team
- Strong Computer Networks Knowledge. Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP)
- Linux Knowledge on the System Administrator level
- Knowledge of Network Virtualization (Vmware)
Nice to have:
- Experience running Validation Team for the technologies involving Low-Level C/C++ development e.g Driver development
What you can expect from us?
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Commercial projects from the domain
- Great atmosphere and supportive environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programs
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance
If you want to join Mobica Team, send us your CV in English
Please note that by applying for this role, you agree to these conditions::
I hereby agree for processing of personal data by Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw for current and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that the Data Administrator is Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, data is collected for current and future recruitment processes.
Data shared with Mobica Limited as part of the recruitment process may be shared with third parties including current ad prospective customers of Mobica Limited and their affiliates. By submitting your personal information to Mobica Limited as part of this recruitment process you are expressly consenting to your personal information being shared with current and prospective customers of Mobica Limited. Without express consent, the data will not be made available to other data recipients in accordance with art.7 Section 6 by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922, with amendments) you are entitled to access your data and correct them. Providing your personal data is voluntary. Please be informed that your personal data may be withdrawn any time through submission of a respective notice via e-mail at email@example.com
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.